General Terms & Conditions
No legal jargon, just clear and plain language!
Our Terms and Conditions are honest, direct, and open. Short and to the point, without any difficult words. Do you still want some scrabble inspiration? Go to the Terms and Conditions Thuiswinkel Organisatie wrote for us.
1. DefinitionsWe don’t use difficult words such as grandiloquent, floccinaucinihilipilification, and pulchritudinous. There's only one definition that matters to us:
- Customer. King 🤴or Queen👸🏼.
2. Who we are and how you can reach us
- Hi there! We’re PURC. If you’d like to chat with us, you can do so in the following ways:
- You can call us anytime. Well, almost anytime:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 21:59 CET
- Saturday from 11:00 to 21:59 CET
- Sunday from 11:00 to 21:59 CET
- Are you visiting? Nice! Make sure to make an oppointment beforehand via e-mail or WhatsApp.
- If you like long numbers:
- Our CoC number: 74125044
- Our VAT identification number: NL002179710B60
These conditions are applicable when you buy or have bought something from us. If not, they're not that applicable. We want to make sure you’ve seen these terms and conditions. They tell you what we do for you and what you can expect from us.
Separate conditions can sometimes apply to a product. In this case, these terms and conditions apply as well as the separate ones.
4. The offer
We always tell you what, when, and how, you can buy something. And how much it costs and if you can exchange it. Did you spot a mistake on the product page? You can hold us to it. Except if it’s clearly caused by someone who didn’t have their coffee yet and accidentally missed a few zeros (imagine that!), which you could have known beforehand.
5. The agreement
- Safety first. That’s why we work on a safe online environment, every day. Helps you to blissfully browse for shampoo, whenever you want.
- If you order something with us, you’ll receive a confirmation of your order by email. We’ll keep you posted afterwards, until you’ve received your package.
- We add all the information and details you need to your order, but you’ll find most of it on our website as well. Lost your receipt? No worries. You can find the digital version in your MyPURC account.
6. Right of withdrawal
- Sometimes, you and your product simply won’t see eye to eye. In this case, you can send the product back within 30 days after receipt. Otherwise neither of you will be happy. We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive your payment back within 3 days. Please keep in mind this is not the case for b2b orders.
- We accept ‘just because’ as a reason too.
7. What we expect from you during the cooling off period
Unbox your purchase the way that suits you and examine the product from all sides. Not happy with what you see? Then don’t use it to on your hair of body or something else you wouldn’t want someone to have done with it before you purchased it. Because if you do, you’ll probably receive less or no money back for the product.
8. What you can expect from us after returning a purchaseDid you indicate that you’d like to return your order, within 30 days? We’ll do the following:
- We'll send you a confirmation of your request;
- We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive your payment back within 3 days.
9. Shipping costs in case of returns
Don’t be silly. Of course there aren’t any.
10. What you can’t return
You probably understand that you can’t return the following: Products of which the seals are broken or the package has been opened. Or if they have already been used. B2B orders can also not be returned.
11. The price
- We’re always honest about the prices, so you don’t come across any unpleasant surprises. See article 4.
- The prices in our webshop and our stores are always the same. Consistency is key.
- All prices are including VAT.
12. Keeping promises and warranty
- We do what we promise, and we are always honest. See article 4 for specifics as well.
- You have the right to receive a good product. Period. Is something wrong with the product? We will solve this for you, of course. We’ll always comply with the law. If we don’t think the law covers enough, we will extend the warranty. We will always mention that on the product page.
13. Delivery and processing
- We do anything, and we do mean anything to make you happy. We are a little obsessed with it, to be honest.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 4 business days (if you live in the Netherlands). Unless we agreed otherwise. Is it unexpectedly taking longer than we promised? We will let you know as soon as possible. If you no longer want the product, we will make sure we refund your payment as soon as possible, and within 14 days, at the latest.
- In essence, the following applies: if you can order it on the website, we have it in stock. Turns out we can not deliver it? Then you receive your money back, or we offer you a decent alternative. You can always exchange a replacement product, of course.
- It is our fault if your order is damaged or lost before it reached you. We will solve it for you as soon as possible.
- If we ask you to pay an amount in advance, we will get your order ready as soon as we have received the amount.
- Is your payment information wrong? Please let us know.
- Do you have a complaint? That makes us sad. So sad, that we have several ‘help the customer’ emergency plans ready just for this scenario. This is how we know we can solve this for you as soon as possible.
- Let us know as soon as possible when you have a complaint, and describe your problem as clearly as possible. This way, we can help you in the best way possible.
- You will receive an answer from us within 2 working days, at the latest. We will help you immediately, or you’ll hear how much time we’ll need to fix things for you.
- You can also file your complaint about one of our products or our service with the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organisatie via Thuiswinkel.org. But we’d rather help you ourselves. It’ll probably be easily solved if we have a chat together.
What if we really can't work anything out? You can submit your case to the Geschillencommissie Thuiswinkel via degeschillencommissie.nl/over-ons/commissies/thuiswinkel within 12 months. That would be really unfortunate, but we do respect your choice.
17. Last but not least...
These were our general terms and conditions. If we are going to change anything about these terms and conditions in the future, you will be able to see this on our website. We will definitely make sure that the changes won't be to your disadvantage.